Thursday, May 10, 2012

Long Live Grandchildren!

I realize I haven't posted for almost a month.... it's just that I can't seem to think of anything to say that would be worthwhile to read and I don't want to waste peoples time.  Then I thought.... hey, that's never stopped me before!  So let's waste some time together....

Got a four day visit from my daughter and two grandkids last week.  It was a blast from the time Alison came flying out of the airport tram to give me a hug and kiss until she blocked six people from getting through airport security giving me hugs, kisses and waves goodbye..... What a joy!


Samuel couldn't tell me how much he loves me yet, but I could see it in his eyes..... He is the best little baby I've ever seen.  So pleasant, with such an easy smile.  I remember using all my best material when Ashley was little and all I got was a token courtesy smile....




Thanks Ashley for making the effort and sharing your children with this "old" man.  It means a lot to me.  You're still my favorite, most beautiful daughter.


 

1 comment:

Pauline DeHamer said...

This is an old saying....but true
" If I knew that Grandchildren would be so much fun, I would have had them first!"
Glad that you are having fun with them!