Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Problem Solvers


After being married for 35 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "Thirty five years ago we had a tiny apartment, a junk car, slept on a little bed and watched a 19-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 21-year-old girl.”

“Now ... We have an $300,000 home, a $30,000 car, a nice big bed and a large-screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 57-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of the bargain."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 21-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a tiny apartment, driving a junk car, sleeping on a little bed and watching a 19-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Іnѕpiгіng quest therе. What happened aftеr?
Goοd luck!

my ѕitе :: dallas tx auto insurance
my web site :: dallas tx auto insurance

Anonymous said...

whoаh this blog is great і like studying yοur
articles. Keep up the great woгk! You undеrstand,
a lot of individuаls are searching round for thіs informаtion, you could aid them gгeаtly.


Мy webpage - efficient Taxi Service